This luxurious blend of Bamboo and Organic Cotton can be best used as a Scarf, Towel, Beach Blanket, Wrap, Throw, or Baby Blanket. These are hand-loomed by marginalized women groups who have overcome extreme circumstances and have been trained under the Fashion for Empowerment Project. We're teaching them a trade so that they can become self-sustainable and don't revert to their former circumstances.
- Length: 67"
- Width: 37"
- 1" fringes at the end
- Dyed with azo-free natural dyes
- Reversible (two pieces interlocked together)
Pattern: Mandala pattern throughout; pattern colors are reversed on the other side
Properties & Benefits:
- Naturally Softer after every wash
- Our Bamboo products are softer than the softest cotton.
- Thermal Regulating: Keeps you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- Superior Wicking Capability: bamboo is 4x more absorbent than cotton
- Anti-bacterial: bamboo fabric contains a naturally occurring antimicrobial agent which prevents bacteria from cultivating in it.
- UV Protection: bamboo naturally provides added against the sun’s harmful UV Rays.
- Handloomed: woven with the utmost care and attention by using traditional skills and weaving techniques. The product comes with a story card and material description.
Aztec Indigo Bamboo Cotton Blanket/Throw/Wrap
- Cold water wash
- Low heat dry or air dry
- Wash in mesh bag
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.