This luxurious blend of bamboo and cotton can be used as a shawl, scarf, blanket, or throw. These are hand-loomed by women who are subjected to gender-based and domestic violence, as part of our social enterprise. We're teaching them a trade so that they can become self-sustainable and don't revert to their former circumstances.
- 67" x 37"
- Dyed with azo-free fruit and vegetable dyes
- Orange color solid stripes throughout.
- 1 inch fringes at the end.
- 4x more absorbent than cotton
- thermal regulating, great alternative to a scratchy wool scarf
- eco-friendly and sustainable
Charcoal Gray Polka Dot Reversible Bamboo Cotton Blanket/Throw/Wrap/Sc
- Cold water wash
- Low heat dry or air dry
- Wash in mesh bag
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.